Spiritual Trip to Mathura Vrindavan From Delhi
Mathura and Vrindavan, located in the state of Uttar Pradesh, are considered among the most holy cities in India. The twin cities are closely associated with the birth and childhood of Lord Krishna, one of the most revered deities in Hinduism. Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna, while Vrindavan is where he spent most of his childhood. Both cities are located within close proximity to each other and are popular pilgrimage destinations. If you are planning a spiritual trip to Mathura Vrindavan from Delhi, hiring a tempo traveller from Delhi is a convenient and comfortable option.
we will guide you through the various aspects of planning a spiritual trip to Mathura Vrindavan from Delhi, including the best time to visit, popular tourist attractions, and tips for travelling. We will also discuss how hiring a tempo traveller Delhi can make your trip comfortable and hassle-free.
Best Time to Visit Mathura Vrindavan:
The best time to visit Mathura Vrindavan is between October and March. The weather during these months is pleasant and ideal for sightseeing. During this period, you can also witness some of the most important festivals celebrated in these cities, such as Diwali, Holi, and Janmashtami.
Popular Tourist Attractions:
- Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple: This temple is located in Mathura and is believed to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna. The temple complex houses several other temples and is a must-visit for devotees of Lord Krishna.
- Dwarkadhish Temple: Located in Mathura, this temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is known for its beautiful architecture and intricate carvings.
- Prem Mandir: This temple is located in Vrindavan and is known for its stunning architecture and beautiful light and sound show.
- Banke Bihari Temple: Located in Vrindavan, this temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is famous for its vibrant celebrations during the festival of Holi.
- Govardhan Hill: Located in Mathura, this hill is considered sacred by Hindus and is believed to have been lifted by Lord Krishna to protect the people of the region from a flood.
Travelling from Delhi to Mathura Vrindavan:
The distance between Delhi and Mathura Vrindavan is around 180 km, and it takes around 3-4 hours to reach these cities by road. Hiring a tempo traveller in Delhi is a convenient and comfortable option for travelling to Mathura Vrindavan. 9 seater tempo traveller in Delhi is ideal for small groups of people who want to travel together comfortably and without any hassles.
Benefits of Hiring a Tempo Traveller in Delhi:
- Comfortable and Spacious: Tempo travellers are spacious and offer ample legroom and luggage space, making them ideal for long journeys.
- Experienced Drivers: Tempo travellers come with experienced drivers who are familiar with the routes and can ensure a safe and hassle-free journey.
- Affordable: Hiring a tempo traveller in Delhi is an affordable option, especially when travelling in a group.
Tips for Travelling to Mathura Vrindavan:
- Dress Appropriately: Since Mathura Vrindavan is a holy place, it is important to dress appropriately. Visitors are advised to wear modest clothing and avoid shorts and sleeveless tops.
- Take Care of Your Belongings: Visitors are advised to take care of their belongings and avoid carrying large amounts of cash or expensive jewellery.
- Plan Your Visit: Since there are several popular tourist attractions in Mathura Vrindavan, it is important to plan your visit in advance to ensure that you cover all the important places.
A spiritual trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Delhi is a must-visit destination for those seeking peace, tranquillity, and a spiritual experience. With its rich history, ancient temples, and beautiful landscapes, Mathura and Vrindavan are ideal places to visit for people of all ages. With the convenience of tempo traveller hire in Delhi, exploring these spiritual destinations has become much easier and hassle-free. So, pack your bags, book your tempo traveller, and get ready to embark on a journey that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. For Readers!